Each candidate and student can apply for a scholarship of EUR 1,000 per year.
All you have to do is complete the form below.
The decision to award a scholarship is made by the scholarship committee.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulations 1 and 2 on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 as well as the regulations of the Pentecostal Church regarding personal data of 18 April 2018 please be informed that:
- The administrator of personal data is: the Rector of The College of Theology and Social Sciences.
- The Chairperson of the Committee for the protection of personal data fulfills the function of the inspector of personal data. Contact email@example.com tel. 601 165 958.
- Personal data is processed in accordance with the statutory and the College internal Rules and Regulations.
- Personal data will be kept until the completion of the particular process they are used for and then they will be archived.
- Rights to access to personal data, their rectification, deletion, limitation of use, relocation, right to objection and the right to revoke agreement at any time are kept without influence on the agreement with the regulations of processing.
- Revocation of agreement may take place on the basis of a completed statement on revocation of agreement sent by traditional mail or email.
- The possibility to submit a complaint to the Chairperson of the Committee for the protection of personal data in case of violation of the Rules and Regulations.
- Disclosure of personal data is necessary and integral to the presentation of the conditions included in the application. If data is not disclosed this will result in the cancellation of the processes included in the statement.